Don't miss CAP Cost-share program! APPLY by Jan 29th.
Lake Erie Agriculture Demonstrating Sustainability (LEADS) cost-share program also available now!
Who should apply?
- Producers who use heavy equipment (Any type of farm equipments e.g. tractor, sprayer, wagons, manure spreading equipment, etc.) where reductions to tire pressure could reduce soil compaction.
To apply you must have a:
- Verified, 4th Edition Environmental Farm Plan
- Proposed project located within the Lake Erie or Lake St. Clair watersheds
- Completed Farmland Health Check-Up, working with a participating certified crop advisor or professional agrologist
- 45, 55 per cent, up to a maximum of $20,000
New program offered in Alberta: Farm Energy and Agri-Processing Program
The Farm Energy and Agri-Processing Program shares costs with the agriculture and agri-processing sector on energy efficiency investments. The Program is designed to encourage energy management which will result in cost savings, energy conservation, and ultimately, reduced greenhouse gas emissions.
The Program offers financial support, subject to financial constraint, to applicants who incorporate high efficiency equipment that is identified in the applicable Funding List in their construction and/or retrofitting projects.
The Producer Funding List is valid from December 1, 2018 until March 31, 2019 at which time it is subject to change. Please continue to check this web page for all updates and changes.
Outreach Officers are available to answer questions about the program, and can provide assistance with the application process. For northern Alberta, contact Amber Kenyon at 780-307-7849. For southern Alberta, contact Vern Steinborn at 403-894-0050. For further information, call the Alberta Ag-Info Centre at 310-FARM (3276)
Our Product Facts
Preventative Yield Loss
Longer Tire Lifespan
Fuel Cost Reduction